CAN WE BE THE FIRST CAR CRASH CHANNEL TO REACH 6,969 LIKES?!
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION:
Please feel free to share your feedback/opinions on this video. Your commentary is also encouraged.
Need a dashcam? Checkout
Use promo code “DDSTV2” to save 5% off your order!
WANT TO SUBMIT A CLIP TO BE FEATURED?
Please email your clip to: ORIGINALDDSTV2@GMAIL.COM
Intro Song Link:
Intro Song Name: Brekk – Change the World (ft. Mickey Shiloh)
Clip links (Please direct all legal inquiries to our attorneys, Morrison & Lee, LLP):
1. – SHOUTOUT TO NECROSTIC PRODUCTIONS FOR THIS CLIP!
3. – Special thanks to Sam Matthew for sending this in!
4. [Jerry Peckinpaugh]
5. SPECIAL THANKS TO COWGIRL001 FOR SENDING IN THIS CLIP!
6. [Jennie Vo]
7. DDS TV EXCLUSIVE UPLOAD – SPECIAL THANKS TO D HARRIS!
8. [Wayne C]
9. DDS TV EXCLUSIVE UPLOAD – SPECIAL THANKS TO CHRISTIAN G!
11. DDS TV EXCLUSIVE UPLOAD – SPECIAL THANKS TO JOE L!
13. – Special thanks to VIDSBYPB for this clip!
15. DDS TV EXCLUSIVE UPLOAD – SPECIAL THANKS TO EMILY S!
16. [Will Eberli]
17. DDS TV EXCLUSIVE UPLOAD – SPECIAL THANKS TO SAFIN GIAS!
18. [Timothy Waterman]
19. – Special thanks to Denpachii for sending in this clip!
20. [John Baker]
21. – Shoutout to Lenny – Special thanks to Bad Drivers of Southern New York!
22. – Shoutout to Lenny – Special thanks to E83 X3 Cam for this clip!
**HOW TO WIN A DDS TSHIRT**
Every month I’ll be giving out one free DDS T-shirt. All you have to do to enter to win a shirt like this, is send me an EXCLUSIVE dash cam clip (by sending a clip, you’re automatically entered in the drawing). Whoever sends the most popular clip wins. You get the shirt and shipping absolutely free, so you can DDS Flex in front of all your friends. 🙂
Last month’s winner was Brinton E. (clips featured in Comp #59).
This work is protected under US Copyright Law [Fair Use Clause].
Clips featured in the following compilation are intended for educational
and journalistic purposes. The commentary on each clip solidifies
and clearly portrays my intent of teaching my
viewers to be better drivers as well as express my
take on what happens in the clip.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted
by copyright law to the author of a creative work.
In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits
limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission
from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, search engines,
criticism, parody, news reporting, research, teaching,
library archiving and scholarship.